Key review areas for product analysis and recommendation
- Is the cost reasonable considering materials and overall construction?
- Given the cost, is the return on investment good?
- Is the product built with quality materials?
- How does the product wear with repeated use?
- Does the product save time?
- Does the product save money?
- Does the product improve quality of life?
- Is the product easy to find?
- Does the product stay consistently in stock?
- Is the product available via multiple distribution channels?
- Is the product actively supported by the original manufacturer?
- Does the product have the option for brick and mortar (in-person) support?
- How does the warranty and related guarantees compare to the competition?